How will this help?
This detailed guide will explain everything you need to know about the key controls for Free Fire while playing it on BlueStacks 5.
This article will teach you:
On BlueStacks 5.12 and above, you can now add a custom crosshair to enhance your aiming accuracy! To learn more, click here.
NOTE: We recommend playing the game on BlueStacks 5 Pie 64-bit for the best gameplay experience. To learn more, click here.
How can I view game controls for Free Fire?
1. Launch Free Fire from your BlueStacks home screen, as shown below.
2. After the game launches, click on the "Game controls" icon on the side toolbar, as illustrated below.
The "Game controls" menu lets you perform the following functions:
- Toggle Game controls On/Off: Make sure the game controls are enabled to be able to use the assigned keys. A blue slider indicates that game controls are enabled. To toggle them On or Off, click on the slider in front of "Game controls".
- On-screen controls: This option lets you see all of the assigned keys on your game screen. If you are new to Free Fire, we recommend enabling this option until you memorize all the game keys.
- Opacity: Set the opacity of your on-screen keys by using this opacity slider.
- Scheme: This option lets you choose from the available control schemes on BlueStacks 5. It also shows any control schemes that you might have imported from BlueStacks 4. To know more about importing control schemes, please refer to this article.
- Mouse sensitivity: Optimize your in-game cursor speed using this option.
- Controls editor: You can edit the existing keys or create new ones using the Advanced controls editor. To read more about it, please click here.
How can I create/edit controls for Free Fire?
1. Click on the "Game controls" icon on the Side toolbar. From the dropdown menu, select "Controls editor".
2. This will open the "Controls editor" window next to BlueStacks. You will also see all the active keys on your screen for the selected control scheme, as shown below.
NOTE: To learn more about how to use the Controls Editor on BlueStacks 5, please refer to this article.
3. To edit an existing control key, hover your cursor on that key. Now, click on the gear icon that appears under that control key. This will let you change the attributes associated with that particular key.
4. To create a new control key, simply press and hold your cursor on a control key from the "Controls editor" window, and drag-drop it to your desired location on the game screen, as shown below. You can then set its attributes as per your preference.
5. Once you've made the desired changes, click on "Save".
Close the Controls editor window and start playing the game with the newly saved keys for Free Fire.
To learn how to play Free Fire using Smart controls on BlueStacks 5, click here.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!