How will this help?
You can play Honkai Impact 3rd with a gamepad on BlueStacks 5. Click on the links below to learn:
How can I connect and enable my gamepad?
1. Connect your gamepad, through USB, to your PC and then launch BlueStacks 5.
2. The following message will appear to inform you that your gamepad has been detected on BlueStacks 5. Click on the "X" or "Okay" button to close it.
NOTE: If you don't see this message, then enable the "Gamepad detection" option in the gamepad settings and restart BlueStacks 5. Click here to learn how you can do this.
3. Now, launch Honkai Impact 3rd from the BlueStacks 5 home screen.
4. Click on the Game controls icon from the Side Toolbar, as shown below
5. Here, make sure to turn ON the slider next to the "Game controls" option.
6. To view your controls on-screen, ensure that the "On-screen controls" are turned ON and the slider in front of it is blue. If it is OFF, click on the slider to turn it ON, as shown in the image.
7. Click on the gamepad icon in front of "Controls for" to make sure that the controls you see on-screen are for your gamepad, as illustrated below.
You can now play Honkai Impact 3rd using your gamepad on BlueStacks 5.
What are the gamepad controls?
You can perform different actions in Honkai Impact 3rd by using the gamepad controls given below.
|Change character 1||Left-trigger (LT)|
|Change character 2||Right-trigger (RT)|
|Aim with mouse||R3|
NOTE: You may edit the existing controls or create your own gamepad controls for Honkai Impact 3rd on BlueStacks. Read this article to know how to do it.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!