How will this help?
You can play Punishing: Gray Raven with a gamepad on BlueStacks 5, the official PC partner of the game! Click on the links below to learn:
How can I connect and enable my gamepad?
1. Connect your gamepad, through USB, to your PC and then launch BlueStacks 5.
2. Now, open Punishing: Gray Raven from the BlueStacks 5 home screen, as shown below.
3. Click on the Game controls icon from the Side Toolbar, as shown below
4. Here, make sure to turn ON the slider next to the "Game controls" option.
5. Next, click on the "Gamepad" icon to view on-screen gamepad controls.
You will now be able to play PGR using gamepad controls, as shown below.
What are the gamepad controls?
You can perform different functions in Punishing: Gray Raven by using the gamepad controls given below. These controls are also recommended by the developers of Punishing: Gray Raven.
|Movement||Left Stick||Left Stick|
|Switch character 1||Up key on D-pad||Up key on D-pad|
|Switch character 2||Down key on D-pad||Down key on D-pad|
|Move camera down||Right Stick + Down||R3 + Down|
|Move camera left||Right Stick + Left||R3 + Left|
|Move camera right||Right Stick + Right||R3 + Right|
|Move camera up||Right Stick + Up||R3 + Up|
Signal orb controls (Combat)
|Signal orb 1||B||Circle|
|Signal orb 2||A||X|
|Signal orb 3||X||Square|
|Signal orb 4||Y||Triangle|
|Signal orb 5||LT + B||L2 + Circle|
|Signal orb 6||LT + A||L2 + X|
|Signal orb 7||LT + X||L2 + Square|
|Signal orb 8||LT + Y||L2 + Triangle|
If you would like to change any of the gamepad controls, you can view this article which will guide you through the process of creating or editing gamepad controls in Punishing Gray Raven.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!