How will this help?
You can now play Pokemon Unite with enhanced graphics at 60 FPS on BlueStacks 5.
To achieve this, you should apply the recommended settings on BlueStacks 5 and optimize the in-game settings. Read the steps below for more details on how to do it.
NOTE: We recommend playing Pokemon Unite on a Nougat 32-bit instance of BlueStacks 5 for the best gameplay experience.
How can I apply the recommended BlueStacks settings for Pokemon Unite?
1. Open the BlueStacks 5 Settings menu by clicking on the gear icon from the Side Toolbar.
2. The Settings menu will open with the "Performance" tab by default. Here, apply the following changes:
Set "CPU allocation" to "High (4 cores)"
Set "Memory allocation" to "High (4 GB)"
Set "Performance Mode" to "High Performance"
3. Click on "Save changes" to apply these settings.
4. You will then be asked to restart BlueStacks. Click on "Restart now" to continue.
5. After BlueStacks 5 restarts, open the Settings menu again, as explained in step 1, and select the "Graphics" tab, as shown below.
6. Here, apply the following changes to the settings:
- For "Graphics engine mode, select "Performance (Legacy mode)"
- For "Graphics Renderer", select "OpenGL"
- For "Interface Renderer", select "Auto"
- Set "ASTC textures (Beta)" to "Hardware decoding" (If "Hardware decoding" is not supported on your computer, please select "Software decoding")
- Under "GPU Settings", enable "Prefer dedicated graphics" if you have a dedicated GPU installed.
7. Click on "Save changes" to apply these settings.
8. Now, select the "Device" tab on the Settings menu.
9. On the next screen, open the dropdown menu under "Device profile" and select "OnePlus 3T", as illustrated below.
10. Click on "Save changes" to apply these settings.
The recommended BlueStacks settings for Pokemon Unite will be applied.
How can I apply the recommended in-game settings for Pokemon Unite?
1. Launch Pokemon Unite on your BlueStacks 5 and in the game lobby, click on your player's photo to access the in-game settings menu.
2. On the next screen, scroll down to locate and select "Settings", as displayed below.
3. The in-game settings will appear, highlighting the "System settings" tab by default. Here, make the following changes:
- Set "Graphics Quality" to "Highest"
- Set "Frame Rate" to "High"
4. Close the Settings menu by clicking on the "Return" icon available at the top left corner of the screen.
That's it! You're all set to experience the best graphics quality in Pokemon Unite at high FPS on BlueStacks 5.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!