How will this help?
You can enjoy a more stable gameplay experience in Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade by installing and playing it on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit, if the game is crashing or freezing on Nougat 32-bit or Pie 64-bit.
To play Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit, you can:
The seafaring Norses have landed in ROK. Will you summon this mighty civilization to strengthen your city, or face them head-on on the battlefield? Get ready to commence wars and conquer the world!
How can I get BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit?
1. Create a Nougat 64-bit instance, using the Multi-Instance Manager, if you already have BlueStacks 5 installed.
2. Alternatively, if BlueStacks 5 is not installed on your PC, you can visit our official download page and download BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit.
How can I install Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade on BlueStacks 5?
1. Launch BlueStacks 5 and click on the Play Store icon on your home screen.
2. Once you have logged in to the Google Play Store, type "Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade" in the search bar and press "Enter".
3. Select the game when it appears in the search results. On the next screen, click on "Install".
4. After the installation is complete, launch the game by clicking on its icon on your BlueStacks 5 home screen.
Guide your civilization from a lone clan to a great power when you play Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade on BlueStacks 5.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!