How will this help?
You can now get a PC-like experience while playing Minecraft on the latest version of BlueStacks 5 Pie 64-bit and make the most of:
- Newly added mouse support
- Performance improvements
- Uninterrupted crash-free gaming sessions
To do this:
- Get BlueStacks 5 Pie 64-bit
- Install and play Minecraft on this instance
- Use intuitive keyboard controls to play Minecraft
- Enhance your in-game viewing experience
Perform various in-game actions flawlessly using your mouse and say goodbye to glitches as you build your work of art. Prepare to explore infinite worlds and create your own!
How can I install BlueStacks 5 Pie 64-bit?
1. You can update to the latest version of BlueStacks 5 if you have an older version installed on your desktop/laptop or directly install it by clicking on the link below.
2. Once you click on the link above, the Installer will begin to download. Next, click on the installer file to proceed. Now, click on "Update", as shown below.
NOTE: If you do not have BlueStacks 5 installed on your desktop/laptop, you will see the "Install" button instead of "Update".
3. Once BlueStacks 5 has launched, check the instance mentioned in the top left corner of the BlueStacks 5 window. If you've downloaded a Pie 64-bit instance, you'll see "P64" mentioned in the highlighted area. In this case, you can directly install the game on it.
4. However, if you have downloaded a different instance, you will have to create a Pie 64-bit instance to play the game. To do this:
- Launch the Multi-instance Manager from the Side toolbar
- Click on "Instance" and then select "Fresh instance"
- On the next screen select "Pie 64-bit" and then, click on "Next"
- Customize the instance according to your preference and click on "Download"
- Once the download process is complete, click on "Start" to begin using it.
How can I install and play Minecraft on BlueStacks 5 Pie 64-bit?
1. Launch the Pie 64-bit instance and install "Minecraft" using the App Center or the search bar on your home screen, as shown below.
To learn how to log in to Google Play Store on BlueStacks 5, please follow the steps given in this article.
After the installation is complete, launch the game by clicking on its icon on your BlueStacks 5 home screen.
You are now ready to build anything you can imagine and embark on grand expeditions when you play Minecraft on BlueStacks 5!
What are the controls I can use to play Minecraft?
A few basic controls that you can use to play Minecraft on BlueStacks 5 are:
|W, A, S, D
|Move the mouse
|Use item/Place block
|Select items on Hotbar
The illustration below shows how the mouse controls work within the game.
You can view the full list of all the available controls in Minecraft by following the steps given below.
1. After launching Minecraft, select "Settings" on the game screen, as shown below.
2. On the Settings page, click on "Keyboard & Mouse" and scroll down to view all the available keyboard controls, as shown below. You can customize these controls at any time as per your preference.
NOTE: If you wish to look around in the game just by moving your cursor, make sure "Full keyboard Gameplay" is disabled within the "Keyboard & Mouse" menu. This option is disabled by default.
How can I adjust the in-game UI in Minecraft?
The in-game UI consists of the main menu, settings icon etc. Resizing the UI will significantly enhance your viewing experience as you enjoy PC-like gameplay. To do this, follow the steps mentioned below.
1. After launching the game, click on the "Video" option in the "Settings" menu and scroll to the bottom. Here, change the in-game settings as explained below:
- Set "UI Profile" to "Classic".
- Set "GUI Scale Modifier" to "-1"
You can now set your inner builder free and embark on a construction spree while playing Minecraft on BlueStacks 5.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!