How can I play?
This article will help you to install Diablo Immortal on BlueStacks 5 App Player. You can play Diablo Immortal on BlueStacks 5 by using a Nougat 64-bit/Pie 64-bit instance of BlueStacks 5.
NOTE: If you are currently using a Nougat 32-bit instance of BlueStacks 5, you will not be able to play Diablo Immortal.
You can learn more about how to do this by clicking on the links below:
Step 1: How can I install a Nougat 64-bit/Pie 64-bit instance of BlueStacks 5?
You can get Nougat 64-bit/Pie 64-bit instance of BlueStacks 5 on your desktop/laptop in one of the following ways:
Using the BlueStacks 5 Multi-instance Manager:
1. Launch BlueStacks 5 and click on the Multi-instance Manager icon on the side toolbar.
2. The BlueStacks Multi-instance Manager will open on your screen. Here, click on "Instance".
3. Now, select "Fresh instance".
4. The next screen allows you to select the Android version from a dropdown menu. Select "Nougat 64-bit/Pie 64-bit", as shown in the image. Once you have made the selection click on "Next".
5. You can now customize the instance according to your preference. Once you have done that, click on "Download" to get the additional files for the selected Android version.
6. The instance you have created will now appear in the Multi-instance Manager. Once the download process is complete, click on "Start" to begin using it.
From the BlueStacks 5 website:
1. Alternatively, if BlueStacks 5 is not installed on your desktop/laptop, you can visit our official download page and directly download a Nougat 64-bit/Pie 64-bit instance of BlueStacks 5.
Step 2: How can I install Diablo Immortal on a Nougat 64-bit/Pie 64-bit instance of BlueStacks 5?
1. After the instance has launched, login to the Play Store and install "Diablo Immortal."
To learn how to login to the Google Play Store on BlueStacks 5, please follow the steps given in this article.
NOTE: Please ensure you're using a device profile other than Samsung Galaxy S10 as it is incompatible with the game. Click here to learn how to switch your device profile.
After the installation is complete, launch the game by clicking on its icon on your BlueStacks 5 home screen. You are now all set to slay your way by waging an endless war over dominion when you play Diablo Immortal on BlueStacks 5.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!