What is Android 11 and why do I need it?
Android 11 is the highest version of Android available on BlueStacks 5 which allows you to download and play games that require Android 11 or above.
Games such as WIXOSS LAND -W.I.S.H. in- (com.Memotype.EchoProduct) can be now installed and played on the latest version of BlueStacks 5. You can now get Android 11 in any of the following two ways:
- Download and install BlueStacks 5 Android 11
- Create an Android 11 instance from the Multi-instance Manager
Take the first step and expand your gaming library even further!
How can I download and install Android 11?
1. You can download Android 11 from our official website, by clicking here. Once the Installer file has been downloaded, run it by clicking on it. Then, click on "Install now" or "Update".
How can I create an Android 11 instance?
1. You can create an Android 11 instance through the Multi-instance Manager. To do this, download the latest version of BlueStacks 5 from the link below.
2. Once it is downloaded, run the file by clicking on it. Then, click on the "Install now" or "Update" button to start the installation process.
3. To create an Android 11 instance, launch the Multi-instance Manager by clicking on its icon in the Side toolbar on your BlueStacks 5 home screen.
4. In the Multi-instance Manager window, click on "Instance" and then select "Fresh instance".
5. You will now be asked to choose an Android version. Here, select "Android 11". A message will appear asking you to download additional files associated with it. Click on "Next" to continue.
6. You can now customize the instance according to your preference by specifying the following:
- CPU cores: Specify the number of CPU cores you wish to assign for this instance.
- Memory allocation: Assign the amount of RAM for this instance.
- Resolution: Select the resolution for your instance.
- ABI setting: Choose the desired ABI libraries for your instance.
- Performance mode: Select a suitable performance mode to experience optimum performance.
- DPI: Allot a DPI from 160, 240 and 320.
- Instance count: You can create one or more instances with the same settings
On the latest version of BlueStacks, you can assign upto 12 GB of memory to BlueStacks 5, provided your desktop/laptop has sufficient memory available.
7. Click on "Download" to get the additional files for the selected Android version.
8. Once the download is complete, click on "Start" as shown below.
9. After the new instance launches, search for the desired Android 11 compatible game using the search bar on the home screen or on the App Center, as shown below.
You are now ready to play Android 11 compatible games on BlueStacks 5 Android 11 instance.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!