What is Vulkan?
Vulkan is a new-generation graphics renderer that uses the latest technology to display real-time 3D graphics in games. On the latest version of BlueStacks 5, which can be downloaded from the link below, you can now play many games that use the Vulkan library.
To learn more, click on any of the links below:
NOTE: Vulkan is available on BlueStacks 5 Pie 64-bit and Android 11 (Beta).
Which Vulkan-supported games can I play on BlueStacks 5?
On BlueStacks 5.10 and above you will be able to play the following Vulkan-supported games:
- 서머너즈 워: 크로니클 (com.com2us.chronicles.android.google.kr.normal)
- Hitman Sniper: The Shadows (com.squareenixmontreal.hitmansniper2)
- ARK: Survival Evolved (com.studiowildcard.wardrumstudios.ark)
- Sky: Children of the Light (com.tgc.sky.android)
How can I enable Vulkan on BlueStacks 5?
1. Open the "Settings" menu by clicking on the gear icon on the Side toolbar.
2. On the Settings page, click on the "Graphics" tab.
3. Under Graphics renderer, select "Vulkan", as shown below.
4. After making the desired changes, click on "Save changes".
5. You will then be asked to restart BlueStacks for these changes to take effect. Click on "Restart now".
BlueStacks will now launch with Vulkan enabled. You can now log in to the Play Store and install and play any Vulkan-supported games. You can read more about how to do so in the following articles:
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!