How will this help?
You can now stream, record or share videos on various Android apps like Instagram, Snapchat, Zoom and more by using OBS Virtual Camera on the latest version of BlueStacks 5.
Get the most out of your camera apps on BlueStacks 5 by holding live interactive streams, recording videos, sharing a live feed of your screen on video calls and a whole lot more!
How can I do this?
You can use OBS Virtual Camera on the latest version of BlueStacks 5 by installing the OBS Virtual Cam 2.0.5 plugin and applying the settings given below:
OBS Virtual Camera Settings:
2. Once it is downloaded, click on the installer file and complete the necessary steps to install the plugin.
3. Launch OBS Studio and select the "Tools" option in the top bar.
4. Then click on "VirtualCam" and do the following:
- Select "Autostart" and "Horizontal Flip"
- Click on "Start" to save the setting
- Click on the "X" icon to close the pop-up
5. Navigate to "Sources" and click on the "+" icon, as shown below.
6. Select the sources of your choice from the available options and click on "OK" in the next window. We have taken the example of the "Window Capture" and "Text (GDI+) options, as shown below.
7. You can also adjust the size and position of the selected sources, as shown below.
1. Launch BlueStacks 5 and click on the gear icon on the home screen to access the "Settings" menu.
2. Navigate to the "Devices" tab and select "OBS-Camera" under the "Camera" option.
NOTE: Do not select "OBS Virtual Camera" as only "OBS-Camera" option is compatible with the OBS Virtual Cam 2.0.5 plugin.
3. Then click on "Save changes" for the settings to be applied.
Now, simply launch a camera app such as Instagram, Snapchat or Zoom and stream your selected sources to BlueStacks through OBS Virtual Camera.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!