Why can I not see other folders?
If you're trying to install BlueStacks 5 at a custom location and see only "Desktop" as an option, as shown in the image below, this may be caused by incorrect Microsoft OneDrive settings.
The steps listed in this article will guide you on how to correctly configure your OneDrive settings and enable you to install BlueStacks 5 at a location of your choice.
How can I do this?
1. Click on the "OneDrive" icon available on the Taskbar, as shown below.
2. Click on the gear icon and select "Settings" to access the OneDrive settings menu.
3. Select the "Manage backup" option and click on the toggle button next to "Desktop", as shown below.
4. You will now get a pop-up to confirm your settings. Select "Stop backup".
NOTE: You can enable Desktop backup again after installing BlueStacks 5 at the location of your choice.
5. Once the changes are saved, you will now be able to see all your available folders when installing BlueStacks 5 at a custom location.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!