Why should I login with Facebook?
Some games require Facebook App to be installed if you choose to log in with Facebook during the game’s sign-in process to save your in-game progress.
To ensure a successful sign-in:
- Download and install Facebook on BlueStacks 5
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Launch and play the game of your choice
Click on the links below to learn more:
- List of apps that require a Facebook login to play on BlueStacks 5
- How to log in to a game using your Facebook account
To learn more about how to save in-game progress using other social media accounts on BlueStacks 5, click here.
Which apps require a Facebook login to play on BlueStacks 5?
Given below is a list of apps that require a Facebook login when playing on BlueStacks 5:
- Gods and Demons: Legend (com.tzgames.gadand)
- 山海有妖獸 (com.indie.shj.google.ft)
- Thượng Cổ Truyền Kỳ (com.game.sgcqvn.an)
- Fantastic Beasts (com.indie.shj.google.thai)
- OctaFX Trading App (com.octafx)
- Vikingard (com.netease.vikingard)
- Nova Empire (com.gamebeartech.nova)
- 삼국지 포켓판: 카툰수집형RPG (com.sgzkdb.gp.gl)
How can I log in to a game using my Facebook account?
1. Launch BlueStacks 5 and click on the Play Store icon on your home screen.
2. On the Play Store window, type "Facebook" in the search bar and press "Enter".
3. Select the app when it appears in the search results. On the next screen, click on "Install".
4. After the installation, launch the app from your BlueStacks 5 home screen and log in with your Facebook account.
5. Now launch the game of your choice. For representation purposes, we are using Gods and Demons: Legend.
6. Select "Facebook" to log in with your Facebook account directly.
You can follow the same steps to log in for different apps and save your in-game progress when playing your favorite Android games on BlueStacks 5.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!