You can find the Google Play Store icon within the “System Apps” folder on your home screen.
However, we recommend using the BlueStacks App Center to search for and install any app as it offers various advantages over the Google Play Store such as:
- No compatibility issues with apps/games
- It recommends the best Android version for an optimum gameplay experience
- Configures your App player for better performance and experience
No compatibility issues with apps/games
Using the Google Play Store can lead to compatibility issues when you want to install an app that requires a specific Android version.
In this case, you will either not see the app on the Google Play Store or, if it is available, you will receive an error message such as the one shown below.
By using the App Center or the search bar on your home screen, various problems like the one described above can be avoided.
NOTE: Once you select an app that you'd like to install after searching for it, you will be redirected to the app's Play Store page.
Recommends the best Android version for games
When you're installing an app/game through the App Center the best Android version, if needed, will be recommended to you to ensure you have the best gameplay experience.
By using the App Center, you can:
- Avoid any in-game lag or app crashes that may occur if the game is installed through Google Play Store.
- Play at the best FPS and graphical settings available for your app
To get started, simply launch the App Center and search for the app/game you want to install. If the best Android version is available, simply follow the on-screen instructions as shown below.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!