1. Instantly capture epic gaming highlights using Moments Mode on BlueStacks 5! Effortlessly save the last 30 seconds of your gameplay by pressing CTRL + M after you've enabled Moments Mode from the Side toolbar.
2. Record your gameplay on BlueStacks 5 to cherish and capture your jaw-dropping victories!
Simply click on the "Screen Recording" icon on the Side toolbar and select "Start recording". Once your gaming session has ended, click on "Stop" and you'll be able to view a high-quality recording of your gameplay.
Released on: September 28, 2023
1. Play Cops N Robbers: Pixel Craft Gun (com.joydo.minestrikenew) without the app crashing on BlueStacks 5 Android Pie and Android 11. Grab your firearms, stock up on ammo and kick off your adventure!
2. Brace yourself for a musical voyage in takt op. 運命は真紅き旋律の街を(com.dgames.g85002002.google) and orchestrate harmony worldwide without any interruptions on BlueStacks 5 Android Pie.
3. Fight for honor and glory in 最高懸賞令 (com.higreor.gp) as you can now play without coming across any chat-related complications on BlueStacks 5.
4. Beat the taiko drum in 太鼓之達人 RHYTHM CONNECT (com.linecorp.LGTAIKO) without coming across any error messages on BlueStacks 5 Android Pie and Android 11.
5. You can now effortlessly copy text from any Windows program and paste it into the Bluestacks App Player without any disruptions, guaranteeing a smoother experience than before!
6. Dominate RAID: Shadow Legends (com.plarium.raidlegends) with higher and consistent FPS for unmatched precision during battle on BlueStacks 5.
7. Gear up for smoother gameplay sessions on BlueStacks 5 with optimized CPU and RAM performance in:
- Whiteout Survival (com.gof.global)
- Lords Mobile: Kingdom Wars (com.igg.android.lordsmobile)
- The Lord of the Rings: War (com.netease.lotr)
- RAID: Shadow Legends (com.plarium.raidlegends)
8. Enjoy an enhanced gaming experience and take your gameplay to the next level with our latest performance boosters that significantly increase BlueStacks 5's Geekbench score.
Released on: September 18, 2023
1. Step into the enchanting world of Overmortal (com.ltgames.android.m71.us) and embark on thrilling expeditions to unravel mysteries. We've fine-tuned everything to ensure that your gaming journey on BlueStacks 5 is an absolute delight!
Released on: September 5, 2023
1. You can now seamlessly multi-task using BlueStacks 5's Mini mode which condenses BlueStacks 5 into a compact mini-player, liberating your screen for other tasks with uninterrupted access to your games!
Browse, work or play at the same time and streamline your multi-tasking experience!
For more details, you can go through our detailed guide on BlueStacks 5's Mini mode.
2. Expand your gaming and media library without any fear as BlueStacks 5 now has 128 GB of internal storage! Indulge in a cornucopia of apps without having to delete cherished content to make way for new arrivals.
3. Customize the notifications you receive from BlueStacks Services around game deals, recommendations and more! To do this:
- Head over to the "Preferences" tab in BlueStacks 5 Settings
- Click on "Manage" beside "Windows Push Notifications"
4. Tailor your mouse wheel to either scroll up/down or zoom in/out and embrace the versatile mouse wheel functionality!
5. You can now easily exit fullscreen mode while using BlueStacks 5 on a touchscreen device by swiping down from the top of your screen and selecting "Exit fullscreen".
6. Get the drop on your enemies by quickly switching weapons using your mouse wheel in games such as Standoff 2, Free Fire, Pixel Gun 3D and more!
7. Effortlessly access any BlueStacks 5 functions by assigning your mouse's programmable side buttons as a shortcut key!
1. You can now type effortlessly while in tablet mode using the onscreen keyboard in touchscreen devices on BlueStacks 5.
2. Play Whiteout Survival (com.gof.global) without any error message blocking your path on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 32-bit, Android Pie and Android 11. Prepare to battle vicious blizzards to forge your rule over the frozen wastes!
3. Bid farewell to distorted graphics on the NeXTerra map in Free Fire (com.dts.freefireth) in Compatibility mode on BlueStacks 5.
4. Test your skills against witches and wizards in Harry Potter: Magic Awakened (com.netease.wb.goog.hpma & com.netease.harrypotter.na) in Compatibility mode on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 32-bit, Android Pie and Android 11 as you can now:
- Draw and complete tasks without coming across a black screen in “Divination Classroom”.
- Record videos and view them easily without coming across a black screen.
5. Explore the vast world of Prasia in 프라시아 전기 (com.nexon.er) without any crashes or graphical glitches on BlueStacks 5 Android Pie and Android 11.
6. Fight for honor in Ragnarok Arena - Monster SRPG (com.gravitygamehub.ragnarokarena.aos) and defeat other guilds as you can now play without coming across the "Device incompatible" error message on Google Play on BlueStacks 5 Android Pie and Android 11.
7. Unleash your creativity on Instagram (com.instagram.android) in Compatibility mode on BlueStacks 5 as you can now:
- Preview new videos without coming across a black screen.
- Watch previously uploaded videos/reels without them being inverted.
- Capture pictures and record videos while keeping camera inversions at bay.
8. Play the following games without hitting any graphical snags on BlueStacks 5 Android Pie and Android 11:
- That's Not Vampire (com.thatsnotvampire.android)
- 카발 모바일 with SIA (com.estgames.cabalmkor)
- DOFUS Touch (com.ankama.dofustouch)
9. You can play Isekai: Slow Life (com.iskslowtest.mislen) and Kingdom Maker (com.gww.km) without any hassles as graphical glitches will no longer stop you from succeeding in Compatibility mode on BlueStacks 5.
10. Unleash your inner champion as you can play the following games without seeing any error messages:
- MIR2M : The Dragonkin (com.wemade.mir2m.thedragonkin) on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 32/64-bit and Android Pie.
- 妖怪ウォッチ ぷにぷに (com.Level5.YWP) on all instances of BlueStacks 5.
- Battlegrounds Mobile India (com.pubg.imobile) on BlueStacks 5 Android Pie.
- FIFA 모바일 (com.nexon.fmk) on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 32-bit and Android Pie.
- Tower of God: NEW WORLD (com.netmarble.tog) on a cloned instance on BlueStacks 5 Android Pie.
- Minigame Party: Pocket Edition (com.com2us.minigame.android.google.global.normal) on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 32-bit, Android Pie and Android 11.
11. Awaken the creator within Minecraft Trial (com.mojang.minecrafttrialpe) as crashes will no longer hinder your path on BlueStacks 5 Android Pie.
12. Crashes will no longer stop you from proving your mettle in the following games on BlueStacks 5 Android Pie and Android 11.
- Project Stars: SEA (com.herogame.gplay.projectstars.sea & com.herogame.gplay.outerland.wandereruniverse)
- Third Person (com.YourCompany.ThirdPerson)
- You said give me half of world (com.cyberxgames.herotower2)
- takt op. Symphony (com.dgames.g65002002.google)
13. Dive deep into the rigors of competitive examinations in VedPrep (com.chemacademy) without the app crashing on BlueStacks 5 Android Pie, Hyper-V enabled.
14. Say goodbye to graphical glitches in Revelation: Infinite Journey (vng.games.revelation.mobile) and embark on an adventure beyond the horizon of sky and sea on BlueStacks 5 Android Pie.
15. You can view regional languages in WhatsApp Messenger (com.whatsapp) without any inconvenience in Compatibility mode on BlueStacks 5.
16. Play 히트2 (com.nexon.hit2) without coming across any "Illegal program has been detected" error message on BlueStacks 5 Android 11 and embark on a grand feast of battles across the expansive battleground to prove your dominance.
17. Experience the next generation of soccer gaming in eFootball™ 2023 (jp.konami.pesam) as you can now play the game at 120 FPS after enabling "High frame rate" from BlueStacks 5 settings on Android Pie.
18. Get ready to swap, match, and crush in Genies & Gems - Match 3 Game (com.sgn.geniesandgems.gp) as the black screen will no longer come your way on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 32-bit, Android Pie and Android 11!
19. Adventure through the world of Blade & Soul 2 (com.ncsoft.bns219) without any crashes on BlueStacks 5 Android 11.
Released on: August 28, 2023