How will this help?
This article will help you uninstall BlueStacks 5 completely from your PC.
NOTE: Upon completely uninstalling BlueStacks 5, all your applications, instances and game-data will be removed. We highly recommend you sync your game-data with a social media account, before proceeding with the steps below.
How to uninstall BlueStacks 5 completely?
Please refer to the steps mentioned below to uninstall/remove BlueStacks 5 completely from your PC.
1. Press the shortcut keys Windows + R to open the Run command box on your PC.
2. Here, type "%temp%" in the dialog box and click on OK, as shown below.
3. Delete all the files and folders available on the Temp window.
4. Now, use the links below to download the cleaner tool for the version(s) of BlueStacks that you wish to uninstall completely from your computer:
- Use this tool to uninstall only BlueStacks 4 Nougat 32-bit
- Use this tool to uninstall all versions of BlueStacks installed on your computer at once (including BlueStacks 4 and BlueStacks 5)
5. Run the tool after it is downloaded. Click on "Yes" if you're asked for permissions to run BlueStacks cleaner. Upon doing so, it will start uninstalling BlueStacks 5.
6. On completion of the uninstallation process, you will see a prompt saying "Process has been finished". Click "OK" to complete the process.
7. Download and reinstall BlueStacks 5 from our official website.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!