How will this help?
With the help of this article, you can find if:
How can I check if Virtualization is supported on my CPU?
To learn if your PC supports Virtualization, please select the type of your CPU from the links below.
Virtualization support on Intel CPU
1. Download and install the Intel Processor Identification utility from their official website.
2. Once it is installed, launch it on your PC by clicking on its icon.
3. Now, click on the CPU Technologies tab, as shown below.
4. A drop-down menu will appear. If there is a tick-mark before "Intel® Virtualization Technology", then Virtualization is supported on your PC.
Virtualization support on AMD CPU
1. Download the AMD-V Detection Utility by clicking here.
2. Now, right-click on the ZIP file for the utility and select Extract All.
3. Once it's extracted, right-click on the .exe file for the AMD-V Detection Utility and select Run as administrator.
4. You will now be notified about the status of Virtualization on your PC. For example, the image below shows that the PC supports Virtualization, but it is not yet enabled.
How can I check if Virtualization is enabled/disabled on my PC?
1. Open up the Task Manager by pressing the Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys. Next, go to the Performance tab.
2. Here, you will find information about Virtualization on your PC. If it says Enabled, then Virtualization is turned on. However, if it says Disabled, then Virtualization is turned off.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!