How will this help?
The MOBA skill settings allow you to choose 3 different methods of castings spells/skills in MOBA games like Mobile Legends: Bang Bang, etc.
This article will acquaint you with the different MOBA skill settings and show you how to select them from the MOBA skill pad.
What are the MOBA skill settings?
The skill settings within the MOBA skill pad let you choose between 3 different methods of castings spells/skills. Let us go through each of them:
1. Quick cast (Favors accuracy more than speed)
Quick cast lets you cast spells by simply pressing and releasing the assigned spell keys. There are 2 ways you can quick cast:
- Hold the assigned spell key and then aim with the mouse to where you would like to cast the spell. Then, simply release the spell key to cast the spell.
- Press and release the assigned key to cast the spell in the direction in which the mouse cursor is in.
2. Auto cast (Favors speed more than accuracy)
Auto cast allows you to simply press and release the spell key and it would then cast the spell towards the nearest enemy.
3. Manual cast (Favors both equally)
In order to manual cast a spell, you need to follow the steps below:
- Press and release the assigned spell key.
- Then, aim in the direction you would like to cast the spell, using the mouse.
- Lastly, press the left-click of your mouse to cast the spell.
How can I use the MOBA skill settings?
1. Launch any MOBA game on BlueStacks 5.
2. Right-click on the "Game controls" button from the side toolbar, as shown below.
3. The Controls editor will open up. From here, drag and place the "MOBA skill pad" control directly on top of the skills/spells your character has.
4. Click on the gear icon below the "MOBA Skill pad" control, as shown below.
5. You will now see the different MOBA skill settings. You can select either one of the following as per your preference:
- Quick cast
- Auto cast
- Manual cast.
6. Click on the Save button to begin using your selected MOBA skill settings.
Thank you for choosing BlueStack. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!