How will this help?
This article will guide you on how to update to the latest version of BlueStacks 5 whenever it's available. It's important to use the latest version, as new updates bring along a variety of new features, enhancements and bug fixes.
NOTE: You can also download and update to the latest version of BlueStacks 5 from our official website.
How can I update BlueStacks 5?
1. Launch BlueStacks 5 and open the Settings menu, by clicking on the gear icon from the side toolbar.
2. Within the Settings menu, navigate to the "About" tab.
3. Here, click on the "Check for updates" button.
4. If a newer version of BlueStacks 5 is available, you will see the following two options:
- More info: This will take you to the Release Notes for BlueStacks 5, which will tell you about everything new in the latest version.
- Download update: This button will open a browser and download the installer file for the latest version of BlueStacks 5.
5. Once the installer file is downloaded on your PC, navigate to the location where it is saved.
6. Now, run the installer file for the latest version of BlueStacks 5.
Once the installer file has been launched, click on "Update" which will then be visible.
7. BlueStacks 5 will now begin to update to the latest version.
Once the update is complete, the latest version of BlueStacks 5 will launch on your PC.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!