How will this help?
The Interface renderer on BlueStacks 5 helps define the user interface and design of the application. You can try switching the Interface renderer if you're facing any of the following issues:
- Distorted graphics
- Black screen/flickering issues in full-screen mode
- On-screen controls not being visible
- FPS drop while playing different games in full-screen mode
The steps given below in this article will show you how to switch the Interface renderer in BlueStacks 5.
How can I switch the Interface renderer?
1. Launch BlueStacks 5 and open the Settings menu by clicking on the gear icon, as shown below.
2. In the Settings menu, select the "Graphics" tab.
3. From the drop-down menu under the "Interface renderer" setting, choose from the following options:
- Auto - Automatically selects the best interface renderer for your PC
4. Once your preferred Interface renderer is selected, click on "Save changes".
5. BlueStacks will restart once, before using your chosen Interface renderer. Click on "Restart now" to proceed.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!