How will this help?
Smashing your competition with a gamepad is a sensational feeling that is second to none. With BlueStacks 5, you can do just that and a lot more with ease. Click on the links below to learn more:
- List of gamepads supported on BlueStacks
- How to use gamepads on BlueStacks
- Apps you can play using a gamepad on BlueStacks
Which gamepads are supported on BlueStacks 5?
Here's a list of gamepads and controllers that are tested and recommended for playing on BlueStacks:
- Xbox One controllers
- PS4 controllers
- Xbox series X/S controllers
- PS5 controllers
After connecting the gamepad, if it is successfully detected by BlueStacks, you will see a notification, as illustrated below. You may close it by clicking on "X" or "Okay".
All you need to know about using gamepads on BlueStacks 5
1. Create or edit your gamepad controls: You can easily create your own control schemes or view the existing ones on BlueStacks. To know how to view or edit gamepad controls on BlueStacks, please follow the link above.
2. Plug and Play: BlueStacks now provides inbuilt Gamepad Support for many games. Just plug your gamepad and start playing with the inbuilt gamepad controls. Click on the link above to know more.
3. On-screen controls: You can choose to view your gamepad controls on-screen while playing your favorite games until you memorize the keymappings. The link above will tell you all about it.
4. You can see the collection of games that support the use of gamepads on BlueStacks 5. by following the steps below:
Launch BlueStacks 5 and click on the App Center icon on your BlueStacks 5 home screen.
- Under the category "Browse by collection", click on Gamepad Apps
Which apps can I play using a gamepad?
Here are some popular apps that you can enjoy playing with a gamepad on BlueStacks 5:
- Minecraft Trial
- Crazy taxi
- Does not commute
- Fly Away
- Wind-up Knight
- Asphalt 9
- Modern Combat 5
- Tank Ace Reloaded Lite
- Fist of Awesome
- Heroes of Loot Free
...and many more.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!