How will this help?
This step-by-step guide will help you with the Google sign-in process on BlueStacks 5.
Here's how signing in with your Google account benefits you:
- You get access to millions of apps/ games available on Google Play Store and other services of Google on BlueStacks.
- Save/retrieve your in-game progress across different devices for various apps and games.
- In-app purchases require a Google account.
How can I do this?
1. Install and launch BlueStacks. On the first launch, click on the "Play Store" icon from your BlueStacks home screen, as shown below.
2. Google Play will ask you to sign in. Click on the "Sign in" button to proceed.
3. After loading for a few seconds, the Google Sign In page will appear, as shown in the image. Enter the email address linked with your Google account and click on the "Next" button.
4. On the next screen, you will be asked to enter your account password. Enter the password and click on "Next".
5. Now, you will see the terms and conditions for using a Google account. Click on "I agree" to proceed further.
6. Google will then ask you to create a backup on Google Drive. If you wish to do so, keep it turned ON, otherwise turn it Off by clicking on the slider, as shown below.
Then, click on "Accept" to start using Google services on BlueStacks.
NOTE: After you sign in on BlueStacks with your Gmail account, you will receive an email from Google, informing you about a new device signing into your email, as shown below.
This is completely normal and you may ignore this email. This message confirms that your login on BlueStacks was successful with the email address that you had provided.
7. Now, you are good to start exploring millions of games and apps from Play Store and other services from Google on BlueStacks.
NOTE: If you would like to sign in to Google using a non-Gmail account, click here to know more.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!