How will this help?
You can sign in with your Google account on BlueStacks 5 and get access to millions of apps and games available on the Google Play Store, save/retrieve your in-game progress across different devices, make hassle-free in-app purchases and use other available services of Google on BlueStacks.
You can do this by following the steps given below:
1. Launch BlueStacks 5 and click on "System apps" on your BlueStacks 5 home screen.
2. On the next screen, click on the "Play Store" icon, as shown below.
3. Google Play will ask you to sign in. Click on the "Sign in" button to proceed.
4. When the Google Sign-in page appears, enter the email address linked with your Google account and click on "Next".
5. On the next screen, enter your password and click on "Next".
NOTE: If you face any issues while logging into the Google Play Store, you can submit a problem report by clicking on the "Trouble signing in" icon at the bottom left corner. Then, describe the problem in detail, attach the necessary files and click on the "Submit report" button to complete the process.
6. Now, you will see the terms and conditions for using a Google account. Click on "I agree" to proceed further.
7. Google will then ask you to create a backup on Google Drive. If you wish to do so, keep it turned ON, otherwise turn it Off by clicking on the slider, as shown below.
Then, click on "Accept" to start using Google services on BlueStacks.
NOTE: After you sign in on BlueStacks with your Gmail account, you will receive an email from Google, informing you about a new device signing into your email, as shown below.
This is completely normal and you may ignore this email. This message confirms that your login on BlueStacks was successful with the email address you provided.
8. Now, you are good to start exploring millions of games and apps from Play Store and other services from Google on BlueStacks.
NOTE: If you would like to sign in to Google using a non-Gmail account, click here to know more.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!