How will this help?
Each computer has a CPU and GPU, which enable it to perform all of its functions. To experience an enhanced gaming experience on BlueStacks, the CPU and GPU on your computer must meet a certain benchmark score.
This article will teach you how to:
- Find your computer's CPU and GPU
- Check the benchmark score of your CPU for BlueStacks
- Check the benchmark score of your GPU for BlueStacks
How can I find my computer's CPU and GPU?
1. Boot up your PC and press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialogue box.
2. Here, type in "dxdiag.exe" and press enter.
3. The DirectX Diagnostic tool will open up at the Systems tab. Here, your computer's CPU will be written next to Processor, as shown below. Check the benchmark score of your CPU for BlueStacks here.
4. If you only have an integrated GPU, click on the Display tab to view information about it.
But, if you have both an integrated and a dedicated GPU, you will find the tabs Display 1 and Display 2. In such a case, go to the Display 2 tab for information about your dedicated GPU.
5. Within the Device section, your GPU will be written next to Name, as shown below. Check the benchmark score of your GPU for BlueStacks here.
How can I check my CPU's benchmark score?
1. Visit a third-party site to check your CPU's benchmark score. For example, you can visit this site here.
2. If you're using the site given above, enter your computer's CPU name in the search bar and click on Find CPU.
NOTE: When searching for your CPU, please follow the examples given below.
- If you have Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz, then search for "Intel Core i5-8250U @ 1.60GHz"
- If you have AMD Ryzen 7 3750H with Radeon Vega Mobile GFx, then search for "AMD Ryzen 7 3750H".
3. Once you find the CPU, click on its name.
4. You will now be redirected to a list where your CPU will be highlighted. Click on the CPU name again.
5. Finally, you will reach the page for your CPU. The Single Thread Rating given here is the benchmark score for your PC.
If the benchmark score of your computer's CPU exceeds 1000, you will be able to enjoy an enhanced gaming experience on BlueStacks.
How can I check my GPU's benchmark score?
1. Visit a third-party site to check your GPU's benchmark score. For example, you can use visit this site here.
2. If you're using the site mentioned above, enter your computer's GPU name in the search bar and click on Find Videocard.
NOTE: When searching for your GPU, please follow the example given below.
- If you have Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620, then search for "Intel UHD Graphics 620"
3. The GPU you searched for will appear in front of you. Here, you will find the benchmark score under the Passmark G3D Mark column, as shown below.
If the benchmark score of your computer's GPU is 750 or higher, you will enjoy a superior gaming experience on BlueStacks.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!