How will this help?
You can use a virtual keyboard on BlueStacks 5 to type inside an app if you do not want to use your physical keyboard connected to your PC.
This article will guide you in enabling a virtual on-screen keyboard on BlueStacks.
How can I enable the virtual keyboard?
1. Launch BlueStacks and open the "System apps" folder on your BlueStacks home screen.
2. Here, click on the icon for "Settings".
3. On the Settings page, click on "Select IME", as shown below.
4. Within the IME (Input Method) settings, find the option "Enable OnScreen Keyboard".
5. Now, click on the slider next to "Enable OnScreen Keyboard", so that it turns green.
NOTE: Enabling the virtual keyboard will disable your physical keyboard. In order to start using your physical keyboard again, you will have to disable the on-screen keyboard in these settings.
6. The virtual keyboard will now be enabled for BlueStacks. You can use it whenever you wish to type inside any of your apps.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks, we hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!