How will this help?
This article will show you how to steer your vehicle in a racing game on BlueStacks 5. Click on the links below to learn how to:
- Steer a vehicle in games using the in-game wheel.
- Steer a vehicle in games without the in-game wheel.
How can I steer my vehicle using the in-game wheel?
You can use the "Rotate" control to spin the in-game wheel in a racing game. The steps below will show you how to do this:
1. Launch the racing game and right-click on the "Game controls" button to open the Controls Editor.
Alternatively, you can also left-click on the "Game controls" button and select "Open advanced editor".
2. From the Controls Editor, drag and place the "Rotate" control on top of the in-game steering wheel, as shown below.
NOTE: We recommend you perform this step only when the steering wheel is visible, as this will ensure that you place the "Rotate" control accurately.
3. Now, click on the control and assign the keys for steering the vehicle in clockwise and anti-clockwise directions. You can also access and edit the advanced settings for the control by right-clicking on it.
4. Once you've assigned the keys of your choice, click on "Save".
5. You can now use the assigned keys to spin the in-game wheel and steer your vehicle.
How can I steer my vehicle in games without the in-game wheel?
Many racing games give you other options for steering your vehicle, such as tilting your device, using a touchpad, etc.
You can use the following controls in BlueStacks 5 to steer your vehicle in such games:
- Tap spot control: This control can be used in games where you have to touch certain parts of your screen to steer your vehicle.
- Tilt control: This control can be used in games where you need to tilt your device to steer your vehicle.
- Swipe control: This control can be used in games where you need to swipe across the screen to steer your vehicle.
- D-pad: This control can be used if you need to use a touchpad to steer within a game.
Based on your game, add the required controls from the Controls Editor and then click on "Save".
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!