How will this help?
This article will guide you on how to change the date and time through Android settings on BlueStacks 5. You can either choose your desired time zone or enter a specific time manually.
How to change the date and time on BlueStacks?
1. On the BlueStacks home screen, select the "System apps" icon, as shown below.
2. This will open a new set of icons. Click on "Settings" to open the Android settings page.
3. On the Android settings page, scroll down to locate "Date & time" and click on it.
4. The "Date & time" page will have the options "Automatic date & time" and "Automatic time zone" enabled by default.
5. To enter the date & time manually, disable "Automatic date & time" by clicking on the slider in front of it. Then, click on the "Set date" and "Set time" columns to enter the desired values.
6. To select the time zone manually, disable "Automatic time zone" by clicking on the slider in front of it. Then, click on the "Select time zone" column to change the time zone.
7. You will then see a list of all the available time zones. Simply click on the time zone of your choice and it will be set as your default time zone.
NOTE: The changes made to the date and time using the steps above will be valid only for the current session of BlueStacks. If you restart BlueStacks, these changes will be reset. To change your date and time permanently, please change them from your computer's settings.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!