How will this help?
You may use the offline installer for BlueStacks 5, based on your Windows version, if you are experiencing difficulty with downloading BlueStacks 5 due to network connectivity issues.
Offline installers for BlueStacks 5 Nougat 32-bit
- Download BlueStacks 5 installer for the 64-bit version of Windows
- Download BlueStacks 5 installer for 32-bit version of Windows
Launching the downloaded offline installers directly will install BlueStacks 5 Nougat 32-bit on your computer by default. To know how to install Nougat 64-bit, Pie 64-bit or Android 11 using this offline installer, please follow the steps mentioned later in this article.
NOTE: Using the offline installer, you can install BlueStacks 5 with only one Android version — Nougat 32-bit, Nougat 64-bit, Pie 64-bit or Android 11. To create instances for different Android versions later, please use the Multi-instance Manager by following the steps given in this article.
How can I install BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit, Pie 64-bit or Android 11 using the offline installer?
1. Download the offline installer for your computer using one of the links given above.
2. Copy the command from below based on the Android version of BlueStacks 5 that you wish to install.
- To install BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit:
BlueStacksFullInstaller_188.8.131.521_amd64_native.exe --defaultImageName Nougat64 --imageToLaunch Nougat64
- To install BlueStacks 5 Pie 64-bit:
BlueStacksFullInstaller_184.108.40.2061_amd64_native.exe --defaultImageName Pie64 --imageToLaunch Pie64
- To install BlueStacks 5 Android 11:
BlueStacksFullInstaller_220.127.116.111_amd64_native.exe --defaultImageName Rvc64 --imageToLaunch Rvc64
3. Open the location on your computer where you have downloaded the offline installer in Step 1.
4. Click on the address bar, replace the address of the folder with "CMD" and press "Enter". A Command Prompt window will appear, as illustrated below.
5. On the Command Prompt window, paste the command copied in Step 2.
NOTE: Make sure that the file name in this command is the same as the file name of the offline installer that was downloaded in Step 1. The image below highlights the version number that you can change if required.
6. After ensuring that the version number in the command matches the version number of the offline installer, press "Enter". This will initiate the installation process for BlueStacks 5 on your computer.
After the process completes, BlueStacks 5 with the desired Android version will be installed on your computer.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!