How will this help?
With BlueStacks 5, you can group different app icons into one folder on the home screen. A folder helps you wish group your games based on their genres or group all your games into one folder and your social media apps into another.
You can group your apps on the home screen by left clicking on the app icon for about 3 seconds and then dragging it on whichever app you wish to group it with.
This article will guide you on how to:
How can I group app icons?
1. Launch BlueStacks and left click on an app icon for about 3 seconds and drag it over the app icon you wish to group it with.
2. The app icons will now be grouped together in one folder, as shown in the image below.
3. You can continue to group more app icons into this folder by dragging and dropping them on top of the created folder.
4. After you have placed the apps into the same folder, all the app icons will be grouped together, as shown below.
5. You can now click on the group folder to view all your grouped apps.
6. Next, you can edit the folder name by clicking on the default folder name, as shown below.
7. Type the name you wish to keep for the group folder in the text box and click on "Ok".
For example, lets type the folder name as "My Favourite Games", as shown in the image below.
8. You can now see your group folder with the folder name as selected in the step above.
How can I ungroup app icons?
1. Open the folder on the home screen wherein your app icons are grouped.
2. Next, left click on the app icon which you wish to ungroup, for about 3 seconds, and drag it outside the group folder.
For example, let's move the "Free Fire" app icon from the group folder "My Favourite Games" folder, as shown in the image below.
3. The selected app will now be ungrouped from the rest of the apps in the group folder, as shown below.
4. Now, you can continue this process until all the app icons within the folder are ungrouped.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!