How will this help?
BlueStacks 5 now supports Android Pie (Android 9). You may now run many apps that were launched recently and are not supported on earlier versions of BlueStacks. You may also utilize multiple Android versions across different instances.
Many recently launched apps also run only Android 8 or Android 9, which means you can further expand your gaming library with Pie 64-bit (Beta) on BlueStacks 5.
Android 9 is only available on BlueStacks 5.2.100 and above. You may download it using the link below.
This article will explain:
- Apps that you can run using Pie 64-bit (Beta) on BlueStacks
- How to use Pie 64-bit (Beta) on BlueStacks
Which apps can I run using Android Pie 64-bit (Beta) on BlueStacks?
By creating and using a Pie 64-bit (Beta) instance, you can run apps on your BlueStacks that require Android 8 or Android 9. Some of these apps are:
- Genshin Impact
- Alchemy Stars
- NFS Heat Studio
- Quest 4 Fuel: Arena Idle
- FAU-G: Fearless and United Guards
- Auto Brawl Chess: Battle Royale
- 가상남녀 - AI남친여친과 꿀잼톡 다정톡
... and more.
How can I use Android Pie 64-bit (Beta) on BlueStacks?
To use Android Pie 64-bit (Beta) on BlueStacks, you can:
- Create a Pie 64-bit (Beta) instance on your BlueStacks
- Download BlueStacks 5 Pie 64-bit (Beta) on your PC
How can I create a Pie 64-bit (Beta) instance on my BlueStacks?
If BlueStacks 5 Nougat 32-bit or Nougat 64-bit is already installed on your PC, then you can create a Pie 64-bit (Beta) instance on it using the Multi-Instance Manager. The steps below will explain how to do this.
NOTE: You must update to BlueStacks 5.2.100 or above to use this feature. This article will explain how to do so.
1. Launch BlueStacks 5 and click on the Multi-instance Manager icon on the side toolbar.
2. The BlueStacks Multi-Instance Manager will open on your screen. Here, click on "New instance".
3. Now, select "Fresh instance".
4. The next screen allows you to select the Android version from a dropdown menu. Click on "Pie 64-bit (Beta)", as shown in the image.
5. If you've selected the Pie 64-bit (Beta) Android version for the first time, a message will appear asking you to download additional files associated with it, as shown below. Click on "Next" to continue.
6. Now, you will have to customize the instance as per your preference by specifying the following:
- CPU Cores: Specify the number of CPU cores you wish to assign for this instance.
- RAM (MB): Assign the amount of RAM for this instance.
- Resolution: Select the resolution for your instance here.
- ABI setting: Choose the desired ABI libraries for your instance.
- DPI: Allot a DPI from 160, 240 and 320.
- Instance count: You can create one or more instances with the same settings.
7. Click on "Download" to get the additional files for the selected Android version.
8. The instance you have created will now appear in the Multi-Instance Manager. You can check the download progress here.
9. If you have already downloaded the additional files in the past, then in Step 7, you will see the "Create" button in place of the "Download" button, as shown below. Click on it to continue.
10. The instance you have created will now appear in the Multi-Instance Manager. Click on "Start" to begin using it.
How can I download BlueStacks 5 Pie 64-bit (Beta)?
If BlueStacks 5 Nougat 32-bit or Nougat 64-bit is not installed on your PC, then you can directly download and install BlueStacks 5 Pie 64-bit (Beta) by following the steps mentioned below.
1. Click here to visit our official download page for BlueStacks 5.
2. Scroll down on the download page and click on "Download" beside "Pie 64-bit (Beta)", as shown below.
3. The BlueStacks 5 Pie 64-bit (Beta) Installer will begin to download. Once it's downloaded, run the installer by double-clicking on it.
4. Now, click on the "Install now" button to start installing BlueStacks 5 Pie 64-bit (Beta) on your PC.
NOTE: This will not install BlueStacks 5 Nougat 32-bit or Nougat 64-bit on your PC. To create a Nougat 32-bit or Nougat 64-bit instance, you can use the Multi-Instance Manager. Read this article for details.
NOTE: If BlueStacks 5 Nougat 32-bit or Nougat 64-bit is already installed on your PC, then running the installer will ask you to create a new instance for Pie 64-bit (Beta) on the installed version of BlueStacks. Click on "Create" and refer to this section of the article to know how to proceed.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!