How will this help?
You can play games and use apps that support Android Pie on BlueStacks 5 Pie 64-bit. Many apps run only Android 8 or Android 9, which means you can further expand your gaming library with Pie 64-bit on BlueStacks 5.
To use Pie 64-bit on BlueStacks, you can either:
- Create a Pie 64-bit instance using the Multi-instance Manager
- Download BlueStacks 5 Pie 64-bit on your desktop/laptop
How can I create a Pie 64-bit instance?
1. Launch the Multi-instance Manager from the Side toolbar and follow the steps given below:
- Click on "Instance" and then select "Fresh instance"
- From the dropdown menu select "Pie 64-bit" and then, click on "Next"
2. Now, you will have to customize the instance as per your preference by specifying the following:
- CPU cores: Specify the number of CPU cores you wish to assign for this instance.
- Memory allocation: Assign the amount of RAM for this instance.
- Resolution: Select the resolution for your instance here.
- ABI setting: Choose the desired ABI libraries for your instance.
- Performance mode: Select a suitable performance mode to experience optimum performance.
- DPI: Allot a DPI from 160, 240 and 320.
- Instance count: You can create one or more instances with the same settings.
Once done, click on "Download" to get the additional files for the selected Android version.
3. The instance you have created will now appear in the Multi-Instance Manager. Click on "Start" to begin using it.
How can I download BlueStacks 5 Pie 64-bit?
1. Click here to visit our official download page for BlueStacks 5. Scroll down and click on "Download" beside "Pie 64-bit". Once BlueStacks 5 Pie 64-bit installer is downloaded, run it by double-clicking on it.
2. Now, click on the "Install now" button to start installing BlueStacks 5 Pie 64-bit.
NOTE: This will not install any other Android instance of BlueStacks 5 on your desktop/laptop. To create a different Android instance, you can use the Multi-Instance Manager. Read this article for details.
NOTE: If BlueStacks 5 is already installed on your PC, then running the installer will ask you to create a new instance for Pie 64-bit on the installed version of BlueStacks. Click on "Create" and refer to this section of the article to know how to proceed.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!