How will this help?
You can select a custom DPI to increase or decrease the pixel density of your gameplay screen on BlueStacks 5.
By selecting a higher DPI on BlueStacks 5, you will experience a much smoother shooting experience in games like Free Fire since it allows you to aim precisely at your enemies due to a greater number of pixels on your gameplay screen.
NOTE: Some applications or parts of the interface on BlueStacks 5 can appear zoomed in, when a higher DPI is selected.
How can I set a custom DPI?
1. Launch BlueStacks 5 and click on the gear icon in the Side Toolbar.
2. Within the Settings menu, click on the "Display" tab, as shown below.
3. Within the Pixel Density setting, select the "Custom DPI" option. Then, click on the box which will appear and enter a DPI value of your choice from 1 to 999.
4. After you've entered a custom DPI, click on the "Save changes" button.
5. You will now have to restart BlueStacks 5 to apply the DPI changes. Click on "Restart now" to proceed.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!