How will this help?
Certain games require a specific Android version to run and can be created as an instance through the Multi-instance Manager. Follow the steps given below to learn how to create a BlueStacks 5 Pie 64-bit instance.
1. Launch BlueStacks 5 and click on the "Multi-instance Manager" icon on the Side toolbar.
2. Click on "Instance" and then select "Fresh instance". From the dropdown menu, select "Pie 64-bit". If you've selected Pie 64-bit for the first time, a message will appear asking you to download additional files associated with it. Click on "Next" to continue.
3. Customize the instance according to your preference by specifying the following:
- CPU cores: Specify the number of CPU cores you wish to assign for this instance.
- Memory allocation: Assign the amount of RAM for this instance.
- Resolution: Select the resolution for your instance here.
- ABI setting: Choose the desired ABI libraries for your instance.
- Performance mode: Select a suitable performance mode to experience optimum performance.
- DPI: Allot a DPI from 160, 240 and 320.
- Instance count: You can create one or more instances with the same settings.
After you've made your selections, click on "Download" to get the additional files. If you've created a Pie 64-bit instance in the past, you will see a "Create" button instead.
On the latest version of BlueStacks, you can assign upto 12 GB of memory to BlueStacks 5, provided your desktop/laptop has sufficient memory available.
4. This instance will now appear in the Multi-instance Manager wherein you can also see the download progress. Once the download process is complete, click on "Start" as shown below.
5. Click on the App Center icon on your BlueStacks 5 home screen and search for the game of your choice using the search bar and install the game on this instance.
Once the game has been downloaded and installed, you can launch it by simply clicking on its app icon which will be visible on your BlueStacks 5 Pie 64-bit home screen.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!