How will this help?
You can organize your instances quickly and neatly to boost your multi-tasking skills by auto-aligning them on BlueStacks 5.
This article will guide you on how to auto-align instances and how to manage the settings for auto-align.
How can I auto-align the active instances of BlueStacks 5?
1. To organize multiple active instances of BlueStacks 5, first open your Multi-instance Manager window.
2. On the Multi-instance Manager window, click on "Arrange", as shown below.
All the active instances will immediately align on your desktop, as illustrated below.
Managing the settings for auto-aligning of instances
1. You can manage the way these instances appear after you auto-align them, by clicking on the "Settings" button on the Multi-instance Manager window, as shown below.
2. On the Settings page, the "Instance arrangement" section lets you change the alignment settings for the instances.
Here, you get the following options:
- Choose between "Grid" and "Diagonal" layouts layout for the instances.
- Number of instances to show in each row.
3. After selecting your preferences, click on "Save".
These changes will reflect the next time you auto-align your instances using the "Arrange" button.
To know how to auto-align instances on a specific monitor while using multiple monitors, please refer to this article.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!