How will this help?
With BlueStacks 5, you can organize and manage your instances quickly and neatly to boost your multi-tasking skills by auto-aligning them.
This article will guide you on how to auto-align instances and how to manage the settings for auto-align.
How can I auto-align the active instances of BlueStacks 5?
1. To organize multiple active instances of BlueStacks 5, first open your Multi-instance Manager window.
2. On the Multi-instance Manager window, click on "Arrange", as shown below.
All the active instances will immediately align on your desktop, as illustrated below.
Managing the settings for auto-aligning of instances
1. You can manage the way these instances appear after you auto-align them, by clicking on the "Settings" button on the Multi-instance Manager window, as shown below.
2. On the Settings page, the "Instance Arrangement" section lets you change the alignment settings for the instances.
Here, you get the following options:
- Choose between "Grid" and "Diagonal" layouts layout for the instances.
- Number of instances to show in each row.
3. After selecting your preferences, click on "Save".
These changes will reflect the next time you auto-align your instances using the "Arrange" button.
To know how to auto-align instances on a specific monitor while using multiple monitors, please refer to this article.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!