How will this help?
You can organize your active instances quickly and neatly to boost your multi-tasking skills by auto-aligning them on BlueStacks 5.
To learn more about how to do this, click on the links below:
How can I auto-align my active instances on BlueStacks 5?
Launch the Multi-instance Manager window, navigate to the grid icon and select one of the following:
- Arrange all - Align all your active instances
- Arrange selected - Align only selected active instances
Click on "Arrange all" to auto-align all your active instances, as shown below.
Select the active instances that you wish to auto-align and then click on "Arrange selected". Only the selected instances will get auto-aligned.
How can I manage the auto-alignment settings of instances?
1. Click on the "Settings" button on the Multi-instance Manager window, as shown below.
2. In the "Instance arrangement" section, you can make changes to the following options:
- Grid layout/Diagonal layout: Select the layout style in which active instances will be arranged.
- Instances per row: Select the number of instances that will appear in each row
3. After selecting your preferences, click on "Save".
These changes will reflect the next time you auto-align your instances using the grid icon.
To learn how to auto-align instances on a specific monitor while using multiple monitors, click here.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!