How will this help?
You can now resolve compatibility issues with certain apps and enhance the overall experience for some games by creating a custom device profile on BlueStacks 5.4 and above.
Click on the link below to get the latest BlueStacks.
Follow the steps below to create a device profile to suit your preference.
How can I do it?
1. Open the Settings menu using the hamburger icon at the top right corner of your BlueStacks.
2. Under Settings, select the "Device" tab.
3. Here, click on "Create a custom profile", as shown below.
4. You will then be asked to specify the manufacturer, brand and model number of the mobile phone for which you wish to create a profile. All three fields are mandatory to create the device profile successfully.
5. To create and apply this device profile to your BlueStacks 5, click on "Save changes".
Your new device profile is now created and ready to use. You can create a separate device profile for every instance of BlueStacks 5 or use the same custom profile across all instances.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!