How will this help?
You can now ensure that your app notifications disappear after some time without you manually having to attend to them by simply enabling the auto hide desktop notifications option on BlueStacks 5.
If you wish to disable notifications for specific apps without enabling the auto hide desktop notifications option, refer to this article.
By enabling this option, all app notifications which appear at the bottom-right of your screen on your desktop will disappear within 5 - 7 seconds.
How can I ensure app notifications auto hide on my desktop?
1. Launch BlueStacks and click on the gear icon from the side toolbar.
2. Click on "Preferences" from the list of options on the left-hand side of your screen.
3. Navigate to the "Auto hide desktop notification" option under the "Notifications" section, as shown below.
4. Click on the slider to enable/disable the option. Click on "Save changes" to apply the desired changes.
NOTE: The "Auto hide desktop notification" option is disabled by default when you launch BlueStacks 5.
5. Once the desired changes have been saved, you will get a confirmation message on your screen, as shown below. You can now continue using BlueStacks 5 with the auto hide desktop notifications option enabled.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!