How will this help?
You can now ensure that your app notifications disappear after some time without you manually having to attend to them by simply enabling the "Auto hide desktop notifications" option on BlueStacks 5.
If you wish to disable notifications for specific apps without enabling the auto hide desktop notifications option, refer to this article.
By enabling this option, all app notifications which appear at the bottom-right of your screen on your desktop will disappear within 5–7 seconds.
How can I ensure app notifications auto hide on my desktop?
1. Launch BlueStacks 5 and click on the gear icon on the Side toolbar to access the "Settings menu".
2. In the Settings menu, click on "Preferences".
3. Under In-app Notifications, click on the slider beside "Auto hide desktop notifications" to enable/disable the option, as shown below.
NOTE: This option is disabled by default.
4. Click on "Save changes" to apply the desired changes.
5. Once the changes have been saved, you will get a confirmation message on your screen.
You can now continue using BlueStacks 5 with the auto hide desktop notifications option enabled.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!