How will this help?
You can now organize and search for macros at your convenience in a variety of ways and make your life easier when looking for your favorite macros on BlueStacks 5.4 and above.
You can now easily manage your macros by:
- Creating game-specific folders for your macro collection
- Quickly accessing your most used macros by rearranging or placing them into folders
- Finding a specific macro in a long list using the search box
If you wish to explore more about macros and what you can do on the Macro Manager on BlueStacks 5, refer to this article.
How do I create a folder for my macros?
You can now enjoy curating your macros into folders based on which games they are created for. This can greatly help in accessing or searching for a macro more effectively.
1. Launch BlueStacks 5 and click on the Macro manager icon on the Side Toolbar, as shown in the image below.
2. Click on the "Create folder" option present next to the "Record new macro" option at the top of your Macro Manager to create a new folder.
3. Once you have created the folder, you can now rename it according to your preference and start sorting your macros into it. To learn more about how to rename a folder/macro, refer to this article.
How can I rearrange and place my macros into folders?
You can rearrange your macro list, by changing the position of various macros, within the Macro Manager window or create a folder to organize your macros for easier access.
1. Open the Macro Manager window and hold the left click of your mouse on the "Rearrange" icon to drag and move the macro to the desired position, as shown below.
2. Your macros can also be placed into folders by simply dragging and dropping them into a folder of your choice, as shown below.
3. These macros can be accessed by clicking on the folder, which will display a drop-down list of all the macros within the folder.
4. If you wish to remove the macro from the folder, drag and drop the macro out of the folder, as shown below.
NOTE: You can also add folders within folders by dragging and dropping them into the desired location the same way as shown above.
How can I search for my macros quickly?
You can now easily find your favorite macros without having to scroll through a long list by simply using the search bar now available in the Macro Manager window.
1. Click on the "Search" bar present in the top-right corner of the Macro Manager window and type in the name of the macro you wish to find.
2. You will be presented with all the macros corresponding to the search term on your screen.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!