How will this help?
You can now organize your instances for easier and quicker access and view them in a variety of ways on BlueStacks 5. This will make your life easier when looking for your favorite instances.
You can now manage your instances in the Multi-instance Manager window by:
- Creating folders where your instances can be placed
- Accessing your most-used instances by dragging them to the top
- Selecting and launching multiple instances placed within and outside folders
- Vertically change the size of the Multi-instance Manager window to view a larger number of instances
If you wish to learn more about the Multi-instance Manager on BlueStacks 5, refer to this article.
How can I create or delete folders for my instances?
You can now place any instance in a created folder. This will help you tidy up the Multi-instance Manager window and easily access a specific instance.
For example, you can create a folder titled "Instances for Rise of Kingdoms", wherein each instance, you can play the game with different accounts.
To learn how to do this, please follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Launch BlueStacks 5 and click on the Multi-instance Manager icon on the Side Toolbar.
2. Click on the "Folder" option at the bottom of the Multi-instance Manager window to create a new folder.
NOTE: The same steps can be followed to create multiple folders.
3. Once the folder is created, you can rename the folder according to your preference.
4. To do so, hover over the folder and click on the "Rename" icon and type the new name for your folder.
5. Click on the "Save" icon. Alternatively, you can also press Enter. The instance will now be renamed.
6. To delete a folder, you can click on the "Delete" icon, as shown below.
Alternatively, you can also select the folder you wish to delete and click on the "Delete" button at the top of the screen, as shown below.
7. A confirmation message will appear on your screen. Click on "Delete" to proceed.
NOTE: If you delete a folder that includes a master instance and your currently running instance, all instances except these will be deleted.
How can I rearrange and place my instances?
You can now access your most used instances in the Multi-instance Manager window by:
- Dragging and placing them at the top
- Placing them within created folders
1. Open the Multi-instance Manager window and click on the "Move" icon. Hold and drag the cursor to move the instance to the desired position, as shown below.
2. Your instances can also be placed into folders by simply dragging and dropping them into a folder of your choice, as shown below.
These instances can be accessed by clicking on the folder icon, which will display a drop-down list of all the instances within the folder.
3. If you wish to remove the instance from the folder, drag and drop the instance out of the folder, as shown below.
How can I launch multiple instances at the same time?
You can easily select and launch multiple instances at one time, regardless of where they are in the Multi-instance Manager window. For example, you can:
- Launch all instances placed inside a folder
- Launch instances placed inside and outside a folder
- Launch individual instances that are not in any folder
To do this:
- Select the checkbox beside the instances that you wish to launch.
- Click on the "Start" button, as shown below.
- Now, all the selected instances will launch simultaneously.
How can I vertically change the size of the Multi-instance Manager window?
You can easily view all your instances by vertically changing the size of the Multi-instance Manager, without having to scroll through an extensive list.
1. Open the Multi-instance Manager and take your cursor to the bottom of the window until you observe the resizing icon.
2. Now, drag and expand the size of the Multi-instance Manager window vertically, as shown below.
You will now be able to view all your instances in a single view on the Multi-instance Manager window.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!