What are the minimum system requirements?
To run BlueStacks 5 on Windows 10 and Windows 11 with Hyper-V enabled, your PC should meet the minimum system requirements mentioned below.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (version 1903 and above) and Windows 11
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 4 GB of RAM
NOTE: Having 4 GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM.
- Storage: 5 GB free Disk Space
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up-to-date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Ensure that Hyper-V is enabled on your computer.
- You should be added to the "Hyper-V Administrators" group on the PC. To do this, run the following command on CMD Prompt and then, restart your PC:
net localgroup "Hyper-V Administrators" <username> /add
If Hyper-V is enabled on your computer, then downloading BlueStacks from the official website will automatically install the Hyper-V compatible version of BlueStacks 5 on your PC/Laptop.
NOTE: If you don't want to use the Hyper-V compatible version of BlueStacks 5, disable Hyper-V on your PC and then download BlueStacks 5 from the official website.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!