How will this help?
You can now schedule macros to run at a time of your choice on BlueStacks 5. Perform daily tasks, collect resources and complete quests easily by scheduling your macros to run at a specific time with the "Schedule macro" option on the latest version of BlueStacks 5.
To learn more about how you can create, edit and delete scheduled macros, click on the links below:
How can I schedule a macro on BlueStacks 5?
1. Launch BlueStacks 5 and click on the Macro manager icon on the Side Toolbar.
2. Click on the "Schedule macro" icon at the top of the Macro manager window.
3. On the "Macro scheduler" window, click on the "Schedule" option at the top right corner of the window.
NOTE: Alternatively, if you have not scheduled any macros, you can also click on the "Schedule" option present in the center of the window.
4. In the "New macro schedule" window, set the following parameters:
- Macro name - Select from a list of existing macros
- Run on - Shows the name of the current instance
- Start date - Choose the date when you want to run the macro
- Start time - Set the Hour, Minute and AM/PM when you'd like to run your macro
- Repeat - Set the macro to run only once or repeat itself by adding the frequency of repetition, i.e. every DD (Days) at HH (Hours) and MM (Minutes)
NOTE: By default, scheduled macros will run only once.
5. Once you have set the parameters, click on "Schedule".
6. You will now see your scheduled macro in the "Macro scheduler" window.
How can I edit the parameters for a scheduled macro?
1. Launch "Macro scheduler" from the Macro manager.
2. Click on the edit icon in front of the macro you wish to edit.
3. You can now edit the following parameters to suit your preference.
- Start date
- Start time
4. Once you have made the necessary changes, click on "Update" to apply the changes.
The schedule for your macro will be updated.
How can I delete a scheduled macro?
1. On the "Macro scheduler" window, click on the "Delete" icon in front of the macro you wish to delete.
2. You will see a message asking you for a confirmation to delete the macro. Here, select "Delete".
1. If a macro is deleted, all scheduled entries for it will automatically get deleted.
2. If an instance is deleted, all scheduled macros for that instance will also get deleted.
Have any questions?
Q1. Can I schedule more than one macro to run at a specific time?
A. If you schedule multiple macros to run at the same time, only one of those macros will run.
Q2. Can I schedule a macro to run across multiple instances?
A. No. A scheduled macro will run only on the instance it is created on.
Q3. If a macro is scheduled to repeat, when will it stop?
A. If a macro is scheduled to repeat, it will run indefinitely unless:
- The macro is stopped manually
- The macro is deleted
- The schedule of the macros is edited to only repeat once
Q4. Will a macro run as per schedule even if the instance is not running?
A. No, a scheduled macro will not run if the instance on which it is scheduled is not running.
Q5. Will a macro run as per schedule even if the instance is minimized?
A. Yes, as long as the instance is running, the macro will run as per its schedule.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!