How will this help?
With BlueStacks 5.13.200 and above, you can now record your gameplay sessions and showcase your gaming prowess to the world!
Whether you're a casual gamer looking to share your highlights or a content creator aiming to build an audience, the BlueStacks 5 screen recorder has got you covered!
To capture your gameplay, click on the "Screen Recording" icon on the Side toolbar and select "Start Recording". Once your gameplay session is close to an end, click on the "Stop" button on the top bar.
Click on the links below to learn more about how you can:
NOTE: If you wish to capture the last 30 seconds of gameplay, take a look at Moments Mode on BlueStacks 5.
How can I capture my gameplay?
1. Launch the game and click on the "Screen Recording" icon on the Side toolbar.
2. Click on "Start Recording", as shown below.
3. You can then see the duration of the current recording from the top bar.
4. Once your gameplay session is close to an end, click on the "Stop" icon on the top bar.
Record your gaming sessions with unparalleled ease and ensure that your gaming prowess is never forgotten!
How can I access and manage my gameplay recordings?
1. You can view and manage your recorded gameplay sessions by clicking on the "Media Gallery" icon on the Side toolbar.
2. Click on the "Recordings" tab to view all your recorded gameplay sessions, as shown below.
With the Media Gallery, you can:
- Watch your recorded gameplay sessions
- Rename or delete the video files
- Share a session by uploading it to the cloud
- Open the location of the recording on your desktop/laptop
Watch your recorded gameplay sessions
To do this, click on the "Play" icon on the video file within the Media Gallery or click on the 3 vertical dots and select "Play" from the drop-down menu.
Rename or delete video files
To rename a video file, click on the 3 vertical dots and select "Rename". Next, type in the new name and click on "Save". Alternatively, you can also press "Enter" on your keyboard to save the name.
Watch or share a session by uploading it to the cloud
You can also share your gameplay sessions with your friends, followers or the gaming community by simply uploading a recording to now.gg!
NOTE: The maximum length of a recording you can upload to now.gg is 15 minutes.
1. To do this, click on the 3 vertical dots and select "Upload to cloud".
2. Once it has been uploaded, select "Open on cloud".
3. You will then be redirected to your browser where all your recordings will be shown, including all your gameplay clips from "Moments". Select the video that has been uploaded from your library.
4. You can then click on the "Play" icon to watch the video or on "Copy link" to share with others.
Open the location of the saved recording on your desktop/laptop
To do this, click on the 3 vertical dots on the recording you wish to open and select "Open local file".
This will open the Windows File Explorer in the folder where your recordings are saved.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!