We are continuously improving BlueStacks' performance and user experience. May we request all users on older versions to upgrade to our latest release to benefit from substantial improvements in app compatibility, performance, new features and bug fixes.
The latest release of BlueStacks is always available on our official website www.bluestacks.com.
If you're experiencing lag during gameplay on BlueStacks, here are some solutions:
- Enable virtualization on your computer. You may also refer to our guide that describes how to achieve this.
- Allocate more RAM and CPU in "Engine Settings".
- Keep your graphics drivers updated.
- Close other applications if you are running multiple applications simultaneously and your system specifications are low. Refer to this link.
- It might be possible that some antivirus is making BlueStacks feel slow. Refer to this article to configure the antivirus software to improve BlueStack's performance.
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.