How will this help?
This article will guide you on how to change the date and time through Android settings on BlueStacks 4. You can either choose your desired time zone or enter a specific time manually.
How to change the date and time on BlueStacks?
1. Launch BlueStacks. On the home screen, click on the System apps icon.
2. This will open a new set of icons. Click on Android Settings, as shown below.
3. On the 'Android settings' page, scroll down and locate 'Date & time'. Click on it.
4. The 'Date & time' page will have the options 'Automatic date & time' and 'Automatic time zone' enabled by default.
- To enter the date & time manually, click on the slider in front of 'Automatic date & time' to disable it, as shown below. Then, click on 'Set date' and 'Set time' columns to enter the desired values.
- To select the time zone manually, click on the slider in front of 'Automatic time zone' to disable it, as shown. Then, click on the 'Select time zone' column to change the time zone.
- You will then see a list of all the available time zones. Simply click on the time zone of your choice and it will be set as your default time zone.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on November 26, 2020