Please refer the steps mentioned below to uninstall/remove BlueStacks completely from your PC.
1. Delete all the files and folders from the directory named temp as follows:
a) Press Windows+R.
b) Type %temp%, this will bring up a new Windows Explorer Tab.
c) Delete all the files and folders.
2. Please select the specific exe for removing the specific version (To check your current BlueStacks version please refer to this article )
- Download and execute to remove engine version 184.108.40.20609 only link
- Download and execute to remove BlueStacks engine version above 3.X.XX.XXXX link
- Download and execute to remove All versions of BlueStacks link
3. Click "Yes" if asked for permissions and troubleshooter should start fixing the issue.
4. On completion of the uninstall process, you will see a prompt saying "Process has been finished". Click OK to complete the process.
Reinstall BlueStacks from our website.