This article will guide you on how to disable Hyper-V.
Since BlueStacks uses virtualization technology and when other hypervisors like Hyper-V, VirtualBox or VMWare are running, it may impair our ability to run optimally. Disabling Hyper-V will help speed up BlueStacks' performance.
All users who are looking to boost BlueStacks performance.
BlueStacks versions affected
Steps to disable Hyper-V:
You can disable Hyper-V on your PC by following the steps shown below.
- Go to Control Panel → Programs → Turn Windows features on or off
- Uncheck Hyper-V settings, and click OK.
Windows Feature will apply the changes and ask you to restart. Please restart your system/PC to apply changes.
Once Hyper-V is disabled, your experience with using BlueStacks should be a lot more smooth.
Note: Hyper-V is only available in the following versions of Windows
- Windows 8 Pro 64-bit Edition
- Windows 8 Enterprise 64-bit Edition
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit Edition
- Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64-bit Edition
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Edition
- Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit Edition
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support dot bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on August 23, 2017.