How will this help?
This article will guide you on how to update the graphics drivers on your Windows PC. Updating the graphics drivers will improve the capability, reliability, and security of your PC as well as ensure the smooth functioning of BlueStacks.
How can I update the graphics card drivers for my PC?
You may update the drivers in two ways:
- From the manufacturer’s website
- Update drivers manually
From the manufacturer’s website
You may try the following links to graphics cards manufacturer’s websites. These are meant to automatically detect your graphics card and update your PC with the latest drivers that are available.
Updating the drivers manually
1. On your desktop, press the "Windows" and "R" keys together. This will open the Run tab, as shown in the image.
2. Click on the search bar and type 'devmgmt.msc', as shown below. Then, click on 'OK'.
3. On the device manager page, click on Display adapters and choose the graphics card on your PC.
4. Right click and choose the Update driver option available here.
Follow the on-screen guidance and proceed to update the drivers.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks! We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on July 30, 2020.