This article provides the steps to log on BlueStacks using non-gmail based domain email id.
This step-by-step walk through will show you exactly how to use your non-gmail email address to create a Google Account and then use it on BlueStacks.
All users with non-gmail email id.
BlueStacks versions affected
All versions of BlueStacks.
- Open Google.com and click the blue Sign in button at top right of your screen. If you are already signed in, log out first and then click the Sign in button.
- Next click the Create account link below the sign in box for a new Google Account sign up form.
- Fill in your First and Last Name in the appropriate fields.
- Under the Choose your username box is a link that says I prefer to use my current email address which, when clicked, will allow you to use your alternate email address. Click that link.
- Then you enter your non-gmail email id in the box.
- Then fill rest of the form and click the Next step button.
- Click on Agree to Google’s Privacy and Terms.
Once you’ve done that you’ll just need to confirm your account by following the instructions sent to your email address that you gave.
Now, use the email address to log on BlueStacks.
We genuinely appreciate you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on August 23, 2018.