This article will acquaint you with the Google sign-in process on BlueStacks.
Benefits of sign in with Google account includes:
- Access to millions of apps/ games available on Google Play Store and other services of Google on BlueStacks.
- Save/ retrieve games progress across different devices for various apps and games.
- For many games, in-app purchase requires a Google account.
Users who wish to use BlueStacks.
BlueStacks versions affected
All versions of BlueStacks.
BlueStacks requires Google services primarily to provide you millions of games and apps available on its platform. However, in order to use Google services, one must have a google account.
Here's how to log in Google account on BlueStacks:
- Install BlueStacks, upon installing BlueStacks, it will ask you to sign in with the Google account as shown in the screenshot below.
You may skip this process by clicking on "I'll do it later" until you don't need to install anything from the Play Store. If you choose to sign in, click on "Sign in" button.
- Upon click "Sign in" on the previous screen, it will open Play Store app, click "Sign in" button again as shown below.
- Now, it will check for some information and resources, it will take a minute or few as shown below.
- Enter your Google account and click on "Next" button.
Note: In case you do not have a Google account, you may visit this link How to create/sign up Google Account?
- Upon clicking "Next", it will ask you to enter the password, enter the password and click on "Next" again.
- Now, you will see some terms and conditions of using Google account, Click "I agree" to proceed further.
- It will ask you to create Back up on Google Drive, if you wish to do so, keep it turned ON, otherwise turn it Off by clicking the button shown below, then scroll down and click "Accept' to start using Google services on BlueStacks.
- Now, you are good to start exploring millions of games and apps from Play Store and other services from Google on BlueStacks.
Other useful links:
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on April 01, 2019