This article will acquaint you with Google sign in on BlueStacks.
Benefits of signing in Google account includes:
- Access to millions of apps/games available on Google Play Store.
- Save/retrieve games progress across different devices.
- For many games, in-app purchase requires Google account.
Users who wish to use BlueStacks
BlueStacks versions affected
All versions of BlueStacks
BlueStacks requires Google services primarily to provide you with the millions of games available on its platform. However, in order to use the Google services, one must have a google account.
Here's how to log in on Google account:
1. Install BlueStacks.
2. Click on LET'S GO on "Setup Google" window.
Note: In case you do not have a google email account, you may visit this link how to create/sign up Google email
3. Enter your Google email.
4. Please enter your password.
5. Click on "I agree" to accept Google's Terms of Services.
Other useful links:
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on February 05, 2019