How will this help?
This article helps you to retrieve all the purchased applications on BlueStacks. You do not need to repurchase applications already paid for, in order to run them on BlueStacks.
NOTE: To retrieve purchased apps, you must be logged in to Play Store as well as on BlueStacks with the same account which was used to purchase the desired apps.
How to retrieve purchased apps on BlueStacks?
1. Launch BlueStacks and click on the gear icon in the side bar to access the Settings menu.
2. Within the Settings page, go to the Device tab and note down the name of the profile assigned to your BlueStacks under Choose a predefined profile.
3. Now, open an internet browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox etc. on your computer outside BlueStacks. Go to the website: https://play.google.com/store
4. Click on Sign-in. Sign-in to play store using the same Google account which you are using on BlueStacks and through which you have purchased the applications in the past. If you are already signed in to your Google account, then please skip this step.
5. Now, in the search bar, search for the purchased application.
6. Select the application from the list and click on Installed.
7. It will ask you to Choose a device on which you want to install the application. Select that device from the list which was mentioned in Step 2. Click on INSTALL. If the device you're looking for is not mentioned in the list, click here.
NOTE: For some devices, the model name can be mentioned instead. If you're unable to find the device profile selected on BlueStacks, please confirm its model name.
8. The browser will direct you to enter the Google password. Enter your Google account password.
9. On successful password entry, you will see a confirmation message stating that the application will be installed on your device soon. Click on OK. The purchased app will be installed on BlueStacks.
What to do if Play Store does not show the phone profile you're looking for?
1. Click on the gear icon inside the Play Store on your internet browser. It will take you to Play Store Settings.
2. The Settings page will show a list of devices. Make sure that the box next to the device you're looking for is checked. If the box is unchecked, click on it to check it.
3. After checking the desired phone profile, continue with the installation process.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks, we hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on June 22, 2020.