To acquaint you with the hamburger menu of BlueStacks 4.
The settings menu provides a central place for customizing BlueStacks.
BlueStacks versions affected
BlueStacks 4.140 and above.
Users of BlueStacks version 4.140 and above.
Click on the hamburger icon available on the top-bar on the right-hand upper corner as shown below.
The drop-down menu will open up as shown in the image below
You will be able to customize BlueStacks 4 to suit your needs.
1. Settings: Please visit the following link: How can I customize BlueStacks 4 settings?
2. Pin to top: This feature when activated will fix the BlueStacks window on top of any other program window.
3. Streaming mode: BlueStacks will now allow you to stream your games using OBS on various platforms like Facebook Live, Twitch, YouTube, etc. You may also refer to the article How can I stream game play on BlueStacks using OBS?
4. Sync operations: This feature will let you synchronize all the operations like gameplay, typing, earning game rewards, etc. in the instances you have opened and chosen to sync. Please go through Introducing operations synchronization on BlueStacks for more information.
5. Auto align: This feature, when clicked on, will align all the running instances in a way where it will be possible for the users to see all the instances at once.
6. Change skin: You may choose to apply a custom theme available from a list of available skins to change the look of your BlueStacks.
7. Change wallpaper: This option will allow you to set your favorite pictures as your wallpaper. However, this is a premium-only feature.
8. Help and support: The Help Center will take you through all the help articles available and you may search for a solution if you are experiencing any issues. You may also report a problem to support using the report a problem tool available here.
Also, now you can Report a problem if your solution is not available in the 'Help Center'. You can find more details on How to report a problem in BlueStacks 4?
9. Speed up tips: Speed up tips guide will let you optimize your machine to get the best performance on BlueStacks. Clicking on the links available in this popup will open a webpage which may be helpful to improve BlueStacks's performance. Also refer to our Support Article on Speed up tips.
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on October 3rd, 2019.