How does this help?
With the enhanced game guide, you can view and edit key controls for different games that you play on BlueStacks.
This article will acquaint you with the enhanced game guide and will explain how you can use it.
What's new in the latest version of BlueStacks?
The Enhanced game guide now provides assistance in using the zoom feature efficiently. To know more about how to zoom with precision, please read this detailed article.
What can I do with the game guide?
The Game guide gives you the ability to:
How can I view key controls?
1. First, open BlueStacks and go to the My games section.
2. Here, launch any game of your choice. Let's take Free Fire as an example.
3. Once the game opens up, click on the Game guide option from the Side toolbar.
Alternatively, you can also click on the Game controls icon, which will open up a menu.
Here, toggle the slider next to Game controls to the right and click on View/Edit game controls.
4. The Game guide window will now open up alongside your BlueStacks screen.
You can view all the different key controls for your game here. In games where there are numerous key controls, they have been classified as per their action in-game.
How can I edit key controls?
1. After opening the Game guide, click on the Edit button as shown below.
2. Now, find and select the action you want to change the key control for.
3. Now, press the key on your keyboard that you want to use for performing the selected action.
4. Once done, click on save.
You will now be able to play with the new controls you have chosen.
How can I reset key controls?
Note: The Reset button will only be shown if you have previously made some changes to the key controls.
1. Within the Game guide, click on the Reset button as shown below.
2. You will now get a message asking you to confirm if you want to reset your key controls to default. Here, click on Reset.
Your key controls will now be reset.
I am on an older version of BlueStacks 4. What should I do?
If you're on an older version of BlueStacks 4, click on the link below. This will then guide you to an FAQ that has the information for older versions.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on December 08, 2020.