How will this help?
This article will introduce you to the hamburger menu on BlueStacks 4.140 and above.
All that you need is now available at one place at the click of a button!
How can I access the Hamburger menu?
Click on the hamburger icon available on the top-bar on the right-hand upper corner, as shown below.
The drop-down menu will then open up as shown in the image below.
You will be able to customize BlueStacks 4 to suit your needs.
1. Settings: Please visit the following link: How can I customize BlueStacks 4 settings?
2. Pin to top: This feature when activated will fix the BlueStacks window on top of any other program window.
3. Streaming mode: With this, you can stream your games using OBS on various platforms like Facebook Live, Twitch, YouTube, etc. You may also refer to the article How can I stream game play on BlueStacks using OBS?
4. Sync operations: This feature will let you synchronize all the operations like gameplay, typing, earning game rewards, etc. in the instances you have opened and chosen to sync. Please go through Introducing operations synchronization on BlueStacks for more information.
5. Auto-align: This feature, when clicked on, will align all the running instances in a way where it will be possible for you to see all the instances at once.
6. Change skin: You may choose to apply a custom theme available from a list of available skins to change the look of your BlueStacks.
7. Help and support: The Help Center will take you through all the help articles available and you may search for a solution if you are experiencing any issues. You may also report a problem to support using the Report a Problem tool available here.
Also, now you can Report a problem if your solution is not available in the 'Help Center'. You can find more details on How to report a problem in BlueStacks 4?
9. Speed up tips: Speed up tips guide will let you optimize your machine to get the best performance on BlueStacks. Clicking on the links available in this popup will open a webpage that may be help you to improve BlueStacks's performance. You can also refer to our Support Article on Speed up tips.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks! We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on June 23, 2020.